Anritsu was founded in 1895. Marconi successfully demonstrated the world’s first wireless telegraph in the same year. History runs parallel to the emergence of modern communication and the development of information and communication networks.
Initially Anritsu company is focused on telephone and radio broadcasting products, Anritsu is proud to have produced Japan’s first television transmitter and automatic public telephone.
Anritsu founded the measurement division in 1949. Since then, Anritsu has been a market leader in many measurement areas. For example, Anritsu was introduce different products, Such as:
- Ultrafast error rate detectors,
- Optical time domain reflectometers,
- Vector network analyzers (VNAs).
Anritsu Products in USA:
Anritsu is a leading radio frequency (RF) test and communications equipment manufacturer. With a history dating back to 1895, Anritsu is a pioneer in telecommunications innovation and technology. The company created the world’s first wireless phone, paving the way for modern smartphones.
Anritsu is one of the providers of test and measurement solutions for RF, microwave, and wireless device testing in the USA. These Anritsu product in the USA are intended for design verification, manufacturing, and maintenance testing wireless devices. Anritsu has a wide range of optical fiber products that support the data communication market.
Award-winning “products of Anritsu 2021”:
Anritsu Network Maste Pro MT1000A
In this Anritsu product 2021, Portable Network Master Pro MT1040A is its class’s smallest dual-port 400G portable analyzer, supporting 5G, data center communication, traffic development, and Ethernet network expansion.
It is prone to network errors with high-speed signals running through its 400G optical transceiver. The IEEE 802.3 standard specifies error correction using FEC (Forward Error Correction). In the Anritsu products in the USA are considered one of the best because of FEC.
FEC (Forward Error Correction)
FEC is a technique in which the packets correct any errors that may occur and is used for reliable communication. However, FEC is not a one-size-fits-all technology that corrects all errors. Too many FEC corrections degrade network performance.
Testing the FEC correction rate is a quick way to verify the signal quality of optical transceiver communication signals. The MT1040A has a built-in function to measure the FEC status in real-time. Regular network monitoring with this feature helps you check network load conditions and prevent problems that can lead to costly network downtime.
This Anritsu product is equipped with an FEC analysis function, making it an ideal tester for evaluating the communication quality of optical modules such as QSFP-DD and the performance of 400G devices.
In short, the MT1040A is a single instrumentation solution that are considered to be the best in Anritsu products in USA because, it supports all the technologies embedded in today’s base stations.
Best characteristics of “Anritsu product: MT1040A”:
- MT1040A was designed with Site Over Remote Access (SORA) software. With cloud-based SORA, you can remotely control your MT1040A from anywhere.
- The expert engineers can log into the internet website and use smartphones to control the meters from the office, ensuring accurate measurements and improving efficiency.
- The MT1040A’s advanced graphical user interface (GUI) further simplifies field measurements. It is a GUI design that improves the efficiency of on-site I&M evaluation work and realizes quick troubleshooting when trouble occurs.
- The intuitive user interface also helps reduce operator training time.
Signal Quality Analyzer-R MP1900A:
Built on a modular platform, the Signal Quality Analyzer-R MP1900A supports the latest physical layer evaluations in the early stages of R&D. It has excellent scalability to meet the test requirements of 800GbE and 1TbE technologies. Fast Tr/Tf of 8.5 ps (20% to 80%) and 170 fs (RMS).
This high performance is achieved by the PAM4 Pulse Pattern Generator (PPG) and PAM4 Error Detector (ED) built into the MP1900A mainframe. The PPG supports the high quality, low noise, and low distortion data output at high analog bandwidth with Tr/Tf of 8.5ms and intrinsic jitter of 170fs RMS.
Advantages of the Signal Quality Analyzer:
The result is the highly repeatable measurements supported by the PAM4 3-eye open waveform signal required for accurate analysis of these high-speed transmissions:
- An advantage for signal integrity engineers is their PPG’s ability to freely control the linearity of the PAM4 output and change the output level of each eye independently.
- The PAM4 ED and PAM4 PPG combination supports his BER measurements of 116 Gbit/s (58 Gbaud) PAM4 signals.
- This Anritus product in uSA is more preferedable as compare to others company products because: Industry-leading sensitivity performance of 23 mV at 26 Gbaud and 36 mV at 53 Gbaud enables error-free BER measurements.
- The resulting high accuracy of his BER measurements makes it easier to troubleshoot his PAM4 devices, which were previously difficult to analyze.
In addition, it receives the worst-case stressed signal defined by CEI-112G VSR with a low error rate and exceeds specifications to verify proper DUT performance:
- In this Anritsu product in the USA have the built-in equalizer function allows you to measure his BER for ISI-closed eye waveforms.
- Its FEC analysis capabilities set the MP1900A apart from its other BERTs, supporting FEC symbol error evaluation and jitter tolerance testing required for high-speed PAM4 transmission.
- It detects both bit and FEC symbol errors in real time and measures jitter tolerance concerning the number of FEC symbol errors as a pass/fail criterion.
Anritsu and SecuPi:
In USA, Anritsu A/S is pleased to announce our latest partnership with SecuPi to provide data protection and GDPR compliance for our global customers. The first companies to benefit from this new partnership are leading Tier 1 telcos with some of the most stringent data protection requirements of any international carrier.
Anritsu partners with her SecuPi for market-leading efficiency and flexibility to meet security and compliance requirements. The partnership also offers operators cost effectiveness, ease of implementation, and integration with Anritsu’s service assurance system.
Ge-Equipment offers equipment sales and purchases, trade-in offers, lifetime customer service, equipment rental, repair, calibration and equipment support. They work with companies and individuals on a global scale to provide quality products and services at reasonable prices.
Today, Anritsu is a trusted brand that develops dozens of test equipment, including various analyzers, gauges, cables, adapters, and sensors. Buy new, low-use, and professionally refurbished Anritsu products in USA at GEequipment.
Find discounted prices on Anritsu network analyzers, detectors, testers, signal generators, sensors, frequency counters, and power meters.