CATV meters in the USA are built for testing CATV signals in channel and frequency modes and measuring analog and digital channels throughout the installation process. In addition to supporting CATV infrastructure, these tools are also used in the creation of analog and digital TV signals.
Engineers in the field may get CATV meters in the USA and testers from GE Equipments, and they are of good quality and competitive price. Pros utilize these devices to automatically or manually test, measure and maintain a broad variety of systems and channels.
Top CATV Meters in the USA to buy:
Portable CATV Meters by GAOTek
The GAOTek Handheld CATV Signal Level Meter in the USA is an excellent option for the CATV professional as it is a versatile, portable signal meter with a big character TN LCD for a clear display of test findings. It is built specifically for use in CATV system setup, maintenance, and diagnostics.
In addition to measuring 2 channels simultaneously, this portable signal meter also has a big character TN LCD for a clear presentation of test findings. It is equipped with the ability to gauge CATV Analog system parameters including EQ, C/N, V/A, and trunk volt.
- Concurrently measures two channels
- The frequency of input may be controlled via the number keys.
- Screenshot of the large LCD monitor used to display test results.
- Includes a data storage system with room for up to 14 groups, with 100 channels maximum in each.
GAOTek CATV Signal Analyzer:
Installing and testing CATV systems is a primary focus of the design and production of this signal analyzer. This signal analyzer was developed and produced with the sole purpose of facilitating the setup and verification of cable television (CATV) infrastructure.
It checks the average peak power, MER, BER, C/N, and EVM of a DVB-C digital signal in addition to measuring and confirming the accuracy of CATV TILT and trunk cable voltage.
- Checks the strength of channel and frequency CATV signals
- Fast measuring
- Establishing an Automatic Shutoff Time
- Examination by use of automatic scanning
- Handheld, portable, and resilient construction
- Large backlit matrix LCD display.
RY-S110 Signal Level Meter:
A Powerful Surveying Tool TV Field Intensity is a high-performance surveying instrument made specifically for the use of cable television technical staff, and it is used to meet the requirements of the installation and detection processes involved in these industries.
U.S. digital standard channels USA STD-CATV and U.S. standard channels are both active on the USA STD-CATV channel which makes it top CATV meter in the USA. The frequency range that the S110 can handle is between 47 MHz and 870 MHz, and the measurement range is between 30 dBuV and 120 dBuV.
- The LCD has a high-contrast digital display and a backlight that may be adjusted for maximum brightness.
- Size Compatibility; Portability
- Working time> 6 hours (audio / LCD backlight off)
- Portable size for convenient transporting.
- Battery: 7.4V / 800mAH lithium battery.
CATV Testing GAOTek Handheld Signal Level Analyzer
This handheld signal analyzer is equipped with channel and frequency mode testing, as well as TILT, C/N, and trunk cable voltage measurement capabilities for CATV. It is feature-rich enough to allow users to pick a channel layout, make adjustments, sort channels, and edit channels. It checks the voltage of the trunk cable, CATV TILT, and C/N.
- Spectral (SPECTRUM) and time-domain (SCAN) CATV signal strength testing
- If the device detects that it is not being used for a period of time, it will turn
- Contains twenty-four sets (100 channels per group)
- The LCD is very large
CATV Meters at GE Equipment:
CATV meters are built for testing CATV signals in channel and frequency modes and measuring analog and digital channels throughout the installation process. In addition to supporting CATV infrastructure, these tools are also used in the creation of analog and digital TV signals.
To get a quote on prices of CATV meters in the USA, get in touch with us at GE Equipments.
Can CATV be used for internet?
Cable television service is often abbreviated as “CATV.” The same set of cables that bring you TV shows also brings you the internet. Broadband Internet, TV, and Voice Services are often all provided by the same ISP via the same CATV lines.
If you have a signal level meter, what do you use it for?
A Signal Level Meter can be used to precisely and reliably gauge the strength of analog and digital TV and satellite channels. Tv installers universally agree that they are the best tool for the job.
To know more about CATV meters in the USA, contact us.