If you would like to rent or lease equipment, please fill out a Rental Request and we will contact you shortly.
Equipment Rental Request for Telecommunication
Telecommunications equipment (switches, landline phones, business mobile phones, etc.) is essential to any business, large or small. Questions arise about this type of equipment and others. Which is smarter, buying, leasing or Rental Telecommunication equipment?
The SBA (Small Business Administration) estimates that starting a small business costs about $3,000. Home franchises initially cost between $2,000 and $5,000.However, the cost will be much higher if you have a business that requires telecommunication equipment. In many cases, it is difficult for companies to have sufficient capital to own and operate their equipment without a little help.
In many cases, leasing or equipment rental request in the USA makes more sense. However, the choice between leasing and renting in telecommunication Equipment is not always so easy. There is a difference between leasing and renting Telecommunication
Equipment and we need to understand the means of both terms:
- While both renting and leasing mean you have the use of equipment without outright purchasing the equipment, there are marked differences.
- With a telecom equipment loan, you use money given to you to buy a financial institution to buy the equipment you need. In most cases, you’re fronted 80% out of 100% of the money you need.
- Renting allows you to use the telecom equipment you need for a specific time.
- There are pluses and minuses to both methods. Learning about them will help you decide which option is right for your business.
- The big difference between renting and leasing telecommunication Equipment is that it takes time to get a loan. You have to rely on finding a lender willing to lend you money.
- Next, you must negotiate a reasonable interest rate and down payment amount and secure your assets. You must also pay back interest.
- But with leasing, you can immediately own telecommunication equipment without all the capital. Instead, you have time to pay for expensive devices you will own.
Advantages of Renting /leasing the Telecom Equipment:
Here are the advantages the latter offers, especially considering the specific characteristics of communication equipment.
- Restrictions on an initial investment:
It is generally an advantage of renting. By renting equipment, you can significantly reduce the initial investment. Purchasing all your business’s telecommunication equipment is expensive and often hard to come by. For example, the purchase price of a switchboard can be up to several thousand euros. If you deplete your resources to purchase telecommunications equipment, you may run out if maintenance or upgrade costs are added to the original price.
- Stick to your budget:
Not only can you reduce the initial cost, but you can also reasonably reduce the cost of telecommunication equipment because renting means paying a fixed monthly fee. In addition, the Rental Telecommunication contract includes all services included therein (insurance, maintenance, etc.). With our Rental and Fleet Management Package, you get a full-service package that includes equipment financing and asset management. In other words, leasing lets you know exactly how much all your telecommunications assets will cost you each month in the USA. Therefore, there are no unpleasant financial surprises.
- Make sure you have a current device:
Telecommunications equipment is also subject to obsolescence. Mobile phones are particularly badly affected. A user, on average, buys a new phone every 2-3 years because he needs a newer, more powerful model with more storage space, but in some cases, the old phone is. There is also the reason that it is worn out. Rental is a cost-effective way to upgrade your telecommunications equipment by replacing the rental telecommunication equipment in the USA when you renew your contract. Instead of buying telecommunications equipment, why not lease it? Leasing of telecommunication Equipment in the USA offers many benefits to businesses.
- Participation in environmental protection:
The rapid obsolescence of telecommunications equipment has created a recycling problem. Choosing to rent telecommunication Equipment in the USA helps the environment by allowing the supplier to find new uses for the equipment after the contract ends. This approach allows for various options, such as refurbishing some equipment and recycling other parts.
- Respond to regulatory changes:
Finally, businesses may need to replace telecom equipment in the USA due to regulatory changes or government decisions, making leasing the telecommunication equipment in the USA more appropriate. For example: French authorities have decided to phase out traditional copper-based telephone systems by 2020. Result: Companies with PABX switches operating in this existing telecommunication system either convert to IPBX automated switches (using the same network as the Internet and VoIP technology) or convert their telephone systems to external ones. IT Server (Centrex IP).