A real time-based oscilloscope was originally introduced with the Tektronix Model 513. It created the first triggered oscilloscope in the world in 1946. In 1961, the company released its first battery-operated transistor oscilloscope, which may have been the first useful portable oscilloscope ever.
- The first mass-produced analogue storage oscilloscope was created by Tektronix in 1964, marking an oscilloscope milestone.
- Tektronix was ranked among the top 100 American firms to work for in 1978.
Best Tektronix Products in the USA
Following are the best quality Tektronix products in the USA:
One of the most affordable Tektronix’s products in the USA is MDO3024 is a Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with 4 channels and 200 MHz. Measure voltage or current signals over time in a circuit or component of an electrical system to demonstrate amplitude, frequency, and rising time. Complete one-year warranty small and light in weight. Only 5.8 in. (147 mm) deep, 9.2 lb (4.2 kg), with a widescreen, color 9 in. (229 mm) WVGA display.
Features and benefits:
- Apps include development, manufacturing testing, and maintenance.
- FastAcq’s high-speed waveform acquisition rate swiftly locates elusive signal abnormalities.
- Three-year warranty on the MDO3000 instrument, including both parts and labor.
- Active, differential, and current probes are natively supported by the TekVPI probe interface enabling automated scaling and unit conversion.
- For streamlined waveform analysis, 33 automated measurements and waveform histograms are used.
- All components and labor on the MDO3000 instrument are covered by a 3-year guarantee.
MSO4104 Tektronix Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
Another best quality product of Tektronix in the USA is MSO4104.A 1 GHz, 4+16 channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Tektronix is the MSO4104. To show magnitude, bandwidth, experience an increase, etc., measure voltage or related conditions over time in an electrical circuit or element. Apps include debugging, manufacturing testing, and development.
The MSO/DPO4000 Series includes a big 10.4 inch XGA display, a simple front panel with well-known controls, and is just 5.4 inches deep and 11 pounds in weight. The whole front panel’s USB and CompactFlash connections make it easy to transmit waveform data, equipment configurations, and snapshots.
Benefits and characteristics:
- Display Size: 10.4 in. (264 mm) XGA Color
- Compact and light in weight
- Front panel USB with CompactFlash for Quick and Simple Storage
- Connectivity to a PC through USB Plug-and-Play
- Active, Differential, and Current Probes are Supported by the TekVPI® Probe Interface for Automatic Scaling and Units
- You need tools that can help you spot issues fast as design complexity rises.
The most significant tektronix product in the USA is MD3014.Tektronix’s MDO3014 is a Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with 4 channels and 100 MHz. To show volume, bandwidth, rise time, etc., measure voltmeter or diagnoses over time in an electrical circuit or component. Applications include operational testing, planning, and maintenance.
The MDO3000 consolidates several instruments into a compact unit, minimizing the need for rack or bench space. The cost of using several instrument types in production tests and troubleshooting stations is reduced by integration. When room is limited, its lightweight (9.2 lb4.2 kg), transportable packaging is the ideal option.
The MDO3000 instrument comes with a three-year warranty that covers all parts and labor. All components and labor for the accompanying probes are covered by a one-year guarantee.
Benefits and features:
- The fast waveform capture rate of FastAqIM quickly locates elusive signal abnormalities.
- Wave Inspector® Controls provide for simple navigation and automatic waveform data search.
- For a more straightforward waveform analysis, 33 automated measurements and waveform histograms
- Active, differential, and current probes are natively supported by the TekVPI probe interface for automated scaling and unit conversion.
- WVGA widescreen color display at 9 inches (229 mm)
- Lightweight and small in size – Just 5.8 inches (147 mm) deep, 9.2 pounds (4.2 kg)
- 13 different waveform categories
- 250 MS/s arbitrary generator sample rate, 128 k arbitrary generator record length, and 50 MHz waveform generation
Tektronix Products at GE Equipment:
Ge-equipment is a platform where you have all company products related to the networking or telecom. It saves your energy and time to open each company website and analyze the features and company prices. We provide you with all the information such as price, brand, color. Features, condition of the products.
We also deal with the best company products like Tektronix products in the USA. People like and use this company product because of its best quality and easy to use features. For more details and info you can visit our Company Store or you can Call US from all over in the USA.
Does Tektronix still operate?
Beaverton, Oregon, United States: Tektronix, Inc. It was once an independent business, but it is now a division of Fortive, a Danaher Corporation venture.
Does Tektronix belong to Fluke?
Fluke, Qualitrol, Tektronix, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Kollmorgen, and Matco Products will also be part of Fortive’s portfolio in addition to Tek
Is Tektronix a publicly listed business?
In 1963, the business became public, and in 1964, it was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. By 1969, Tektronix held 75% of the global oscilloscope market as a result of the company’s continual development of cutting-edge testing equipment.