Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is an American manufacturer of software solutions, experiments, and commodities for use in science. Thermo Fisher, with its company headquarters in Waltham, Uk, was formed in 2006 by the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific. Thermo Fisher Scientific has acquired more providers of chemicals, equipment, infrastructure, and solutions.
Historical highlights of Thermo Fisher Scientific:
- Thermo Electron was created in 1956 by George N. Hatsopoulos and Peter M. Nomikos. It generated more than $2 billion in revenue in 2004 and specialized in offering diagnostic and scientific equipment.
- Chester G. Fisher, a native of Pittsburgh, established Fisher Scientific in 1902. It sells its goods under the Thermo Fisher Scientific, Fisher Scientific, and a number of other well-known brand names (e.g. Chromacol, Nalgene).
- The corporation was a Fortune 500 company in 2017 and had revenues of $20.9 billion.
- In January 2016, the business declared its intention to purchase Affymetrix for $1.3 billion.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Products in the USA:
Following are the best quality Thermo Fisher Scientific products in the USA:
PI Hi-Q Sequencing 200 Kit:
One of the highest-quality Thermo Fisher scientific products in the USA is the PI Hi-Q Sequencing 200 Kit. OT2 200 Kit from PI Hi-Q is The Ion PI Hi-Q Sequencing 200 Kit contains the most advanced reagents for sequencing with the Ion ProtonTM System.
An innovative sequencing enzyme included in the kit increases the precision of variant calling. Together, the Ion PITM Hi-Q Sequencing 200 Kit and the Ion PITM Hi-Q OT2 200 Kit significantly increase the sensitivity and specificity of your sequence analysis.
Exome sequencing, gene panel sequencing, and transcriptome analysis are typical applications for the Ion PITM Hi-QTM technique. Enzymes, nucleotides, spike-in sequencing controls, sequencing solutions, and sequencing equipment are included in the kit. On the Ion ProtonTM system, there are sufficient materials and resources in the box for 8 initializations and 8 sequencing runs.
Advantages and characteristics
- The Ion PI Hi-Q Sequencing 200 Kit contains the most advanced reagents for sequencing with the Ion ProtonTM System.
- The sensitivity and precision of your sequence analysis are significantly enhanced by the combination of the Ion PI Hi-Q OT2 200 Kit and the Ion PI Hi-Q Sequencing 200 Kit
- Exome sequencing, gene panel sequencing, and transcriptome analysis are typical applications for the Ion PITM Hi-QTM technique.
- Enzymes, nucleotides, spike-in sequencing controls, sequencing solutions, and sequencing equipment are included in the kit.
- An innovative sequencing enzyme included in the kit increases the precision of variant calling.
It is one of the Thermo Fisher scientific products in the USA that is an upgrade DVD for earlier Full Installation versions of GeneMapper ID-X is included with this purchase.There is no additional data available.
An automated genotyping software option for all data analysis requirements, including forensic casework, databasing, and paternity testing, is GeneMapper ID-X Software. The data analysis and sample review facilities offered by GeneMapper ID-X Software facilitate sizing, allele calling, mixture analysis, and statistical computations.
The programme also permits the construction of a multi-user database. For usage in both expert system and conventional data analysis workflows, the programme provides a thorough quality value system that can be adjusted and evaluated. The programme is compatible with the ABI PRISM 310, 3100, 3100-Avant, 3130, 3130xl, 3500, and 3500xL genetic analyzers, as well as the Advanced Biosciences 3730 DNA Analyzer.
Advantages and features:
- Examination of information generated using a GlobalFiler, GlobalFiler Express, or AmpFlSTR PCR amplification kit.
- Enhanced data analysis capacities (Expert System and Expert Assistant features).
- Allows you to re-analyze samples, see EPT data, or view raw data.
- The original location of the concealed sample files (produced by 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers) has been changed.
- Powerful, user-friendly data analysis tool made to boost lab output.
CTS™ Xenon™ Electroporation System
Another Thermo Fisher Scientific Product is The Gibco CTS Xenon Electroporation System offers high cell survival and recovery while permitting reliable transport of DNA, RNA, proteins, and other payloads into cells. Even in cell types that are difficult to transfect, this results in effective transfection and genetic change.
It has Fast speed and capacity transfection—up to 2.5 × 109 T cells/25 mL in less than 25 minutes Scalable, proven performance and viability—up to 90% gene knockdown and 80% cell viability. MultiShot cartridges can be used in a sealed, commercial-scale manufacturing system that minimizes contamination and human error while maximizing safety, while the 1 mL SingleShot chamber enables process development.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Efficient non-viral transfection and deliver DNA, RNA, and protein payloads, including CTS TrueCut Cas9 Protein.
- Process versatility system allows you to define and improve electroporation methods for a variety of cell types and payloads.
- Sterile welding to PVC or C-FlexTM tubing is possible thanks to closed-system processing using the Xenon MultiShot Electroporation Cartridge.
- Flexibility is provided by the availability of 2 individual electrocoagulation compartments with varying volume capacities: the 5-25 mL.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Products at Ge-equipment:
GE Equipment is one of the best platforms related to networking and telecom products in the USA. We also deal with the Thermo Fisher Scientific Products in the USA because the people like to use the best quality Thermo Fisher Scientific Products. You can purchase the product at affordable rates and in good condition.
For more information and details, you can visit the website of GE Equipment OR contact us via Official number.
What is the work of Thermo Scientific?
They offer a full range of services for drug development, including API, biologics, viral vector services, cGMP plasmids, early and late phase development, clinical trial services, logistical services, and commercial production. We have more than 65 sites worldwide.
Are Thermo Scientific and Thermo Fisher Scientific the same company?
Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific, and a number of other well-known brand names are only a few of the brands under which the company’s goods are currently distributed (e.g. Chromacol, Nalgene, Cellomics, Pierce Protein Research and Fermentas).
Is Thermo Fisher a reputable business?
Reviews from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Good income, respectable benefits, reliable schedules, and possibilities for employment progression with the possibility of paying off student loans.